Team Player Water Bottles
This product is currently sold out.
Student Photo Water Bottles
Great gift for end of year banquet, especially for seniors. Team player water bottles can be used as a team fundraiser or as a memory collectible for parents.
How to Order:
1. Enter the quantity of water bottles you'd like
2. Hit the blue 'Upload Photos' button to upload all of your photos
3. Select a location to upload your photos (facebook, local files, google photos, etc.)
4. You can hit the 'show files' button in the lower left to see the photos you've uploaded.
5. When you have all the photos added you want printed, you can hit the 'done' or 'add' button
6. Your photos will then display on the product page. Add each individual's name and number, if applicable, in the field below each image.
7. Finally, hit 'add to cart'
After your order has been placed, our team of designers will crop out the background from each player’s photo. You will receive a confirmation email with the art proofs for each of your photos. After those are approved, we’ll send them to print! Standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days after artwork approval.
These bottles are printed on one side, in full digital color. The material is durable, weather proof and will last for years!
Full color high DPI printing ensures that your images are printed just as crisp as the original.
Tips for Quality Photos:
Photos from an iPhone or Android work well when taken using the suggestions below.
When taking photos, leave the camera zoomed out. Do not zoom in. Instead, step closer and let the player fill in the frame of the camera. Take the photos in portrait format from mid-thigh up.
Use the same lighting for uniformity. We are not able to remove shadows from players' faces.
Poses are best with arms down, or hands in front or back. Arms out or wide pose such as holding a ball or piece of equipment to the side reduce the height of cutouts.
Props like bats, sticks, poms, etc. extended away from the body reduce the height of cutouts.
If you have a special request for how you prefer players cropped, please use the 'Notes' section on the first page of the shopping cart.