Mother's Day Customized Die Cut Card - Your Image, Your Message
This product is currently sold out.
This 24"x36" card is a great new gift idea for your loving mother or grandmother. Include an image she has always cherished, or a new one for her to love!
Send it to her for all occasions like Mother's Day, Birthday's or a special anniversary - Dad's and Grandpa's would love this too!.
Made from 4mm corrugated plastic, comes with its own 'envelope', made from heavy-duty cardboard.
This card is a single ply, it will not open or close. This is because your custom picture will be die cut to the shape of the image that is sent and each image will be unique. We'll then put your custom message on the back side of the photo.
This card is sure to be a favorite gift and will definitely stand out from the crowd! It's something that can actually be displayed all year long.
The back text reads Your custom message!
Ships to the Continental United States. For delivery to Hawaii or Alaska please call for ship rates. 866.241.2295
Big Funny Card orders normally take 2 - 3 business days plus transit time.
When you are ready to order:
- Read all the info on photo quality and turn around time. If you have questions ask us!
- Place your order, and take note of your order number. (order must be paid in full before we can begin producing them)
- Be sure you have all your photos together, see photo requirements below.
- Upload your images here, make sure to submit them with your order number, or they can get lost:
Send us your photos: Start off by sending us your own high-resolution photo. The photo must have a minimum of 150 dpi, 300 dpi is best. High-resolution photos are absolutely necessary, pictures taken from the web (Facebook, Instagram, etc...) are not recommended. Also, please do not crop your photo. We'll do that for you.
- Do not edit files prior to upload
- Photos from an iPhone or other phones can be fine if they are taken and uploaded at full resolution (up to 4 MB).
- It's best to minimize the background in any photos. The person in the photo should take up as much room in the photo as possible. This will increase the resolution of the person in the photo.
- Try to take ALL photos in even lighting that is not overly harsh or direct.
- Poses are best with arms at sides, or with hands held in front/back. Arms out or wide poses such as holding football helmets to the side results in shorter overall cutouts due to space limitations.