Volleyball Team Pedestal Cutout Yard Signs
This variant is currently sold out
Individualized Pedestal cutouts are perfect to celebrate your team!
Personalized 4mm corrugated plastic player photo cutouts. Great for sporting or band events of all kinds! Use as a fundraiser or to show your team spirit. A great way to represent and support your coaches, players, and cheerleaders at special events!
How to Order:
1. Enter the quantity of player cutouts you'd like
2. Hit the blue 'Upload Photos' button to upload all of your photos
3. Select a location to upload your photos (facebook, local files, google photos, etc.)
4. You can hit the 'show files' button in the lower left to see the photos you've uploaded.
5. When you have all the photos added you want printed, you can hit the 'done' or 'add' button
6. Your photos will then display on the product page. Add each individual's name and number, if applicable, in the field below each image.
7. Finally, hit 'add to cart'
After your order has been placed, our team of designers will crop out the background from each player’s photo. You will receive a confirmation email with the art proofs for each of your photos. After those are approved, we’ll send them to print! Standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days after artwork approval.
Player photo cutouts are printed on one side, in full color digital. The corrugated plastic is durable, weatherproof and sturdy enough for the whole season.
Each Standard cutout is approximately 35" tall x 24" wide, depending on picture dimensions. When upgrading to the larger size you get an average of 13" in height gain.
We crop the players at waist level to include jersey number (if applicable) and provide consistency for all players.
Height: We take the height of the widest photo and use that to make all the cutouts the same height per order.
Tips for Quality Photos:
Photos from an iPhone or Android work well when taken using the suggestions below.
When taking photos, leave the camera zoomed out. Do not zoom in. Instead, step closer and let the player fill in the frame of the camera. Take the photos in portrait format from mid-thigh up.
Use the same lighting for uniformity. We are not able to remove shadows from players' faces.
Poses are best with arms down, or hands in front or back. Arms out or wide pose such as holding football helmets to the side reduce the height of cutouts.
Props like bats, sticks, poms, etc. extended away from the body reduce the height of cutouts.
If you have a special request for how you prefer players cropped, please use the 'Notes' section on the first page of the shopping cart.