Custom Athlete Photo Blanket
This product is currently sold out.
Send us your photos here: photo upload link
•The woven throw blanket is a great product to add your favorite player or team onto, and stay warm watching them play!
• The blanket comes with a photo on one side and brown woven fabric on the other
• The blanket measures 35"x54" and has fringe on all sides.
• Throw is soft and warm (machine washable) polyester fabric.
• Our woven throw blankets make great gifts for anybody!
- Standard turnaround time is 5-8 business days.
- Rush service of 4 business days is available for an additional fee per blanket. This means if you upload your photos by 5 PM on Monday, your order will ship by Friday. If you upload photos by 5 PM on Friday, your order ships by the following Thursday.
Contact a rep at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
When you are ready to order:
- Read all the info on photo quality and turn around time. If you have questions ask us!
- Place your order, and take note of your order number. (order must be paid in full before we can begin producing them)
- Be sure you have all your photos together, see photo requirements below.
- Upload your images here, make sure to submit them with your order number, or they can get lost:
Send us your photos: Start off by sending us your own high resolution photo. The photo must have a minimum of 150 dpi, 300 dpi is best. High resolution photos are absolutely necessary, pictures taken from the web (Facebook, Instagram, etc...) are not recommended. Also, please send us your pictures as you would like them cropped (ie. If you have special request, please provide those with your initial order.)
- Do not edit files prior to upload
- Photos from an iPhone or other phone can be fine if they are taken and uploaded at full resolution (up to 4 MB).
- It's best to minimize the background in any player photos. The person in the photo should take up as much room in the photo as possible. This will increase the resolution of the person in the photo.
- Poses are best with arms at sides, or with hands held in front/back. Arms out or wide poses such as holding football helmets to the side results in shorter overall cutouts due to space limitations.
- Try to take ALL photos in even lighting that is not overly harsh or direct.
- Players are typically cropped at waist level to include jersey number (if applicable) and provide consistency for all players
- If you choose to upgrade to the larger size, you get an average of 7" in height gain.