Internet Campaign Marketing
This variant is currently sold out
Broaden the way you reach your voters with our Internet Campaign Marketing
Using our premium Internet ad network, you can reach voters by targeting them online, just like the presidential campaigns. Here’s what you should know:
- Your ad will appear on sites like USA Today, Forbes, local newspapers and even conservative or liberal Websites.
- Only local voters in the area you are targeting will see your ads
- You can target your message about schools and education to young voters, while your Social Security message can be targeted to 65+ voters
- The voter database has over 300 Million ID's and 500-Plus attributes per individual with the most up-to-date data to reach audiences across all digital and Internet channels.
- Use our DESIGN-YOUR-OWN tool below to create your ad, or have our people create it for $35.
- Packages start at $1049 to reach 75,000 voters
- Sending direct mail to 75,000 voters would cost a minimum of $20,000!
- 430,000 voter contact impressions cost $5,049 - a touch more than 1 penny per contact!
- A voter Impression, also known as an ad view, happens when a voter visits a website and your ad is displayed once on that page in their view. The number of impressions is determined by how many times your audience visits these pages on a website.
- You can reach a specific voter using a combination of our hyper-local Voter targeted attributes. Examples include Registered Democrat, Registered Republican, Voted in last Primary or General election, age, gender, household income and more.
- This is the same technology presidential candidates are using - now VictoryStore has secured a deal to bring Internet marketing to local candidates at affordable rates.
- It generally takes up to 3 business days after art approval for the advertisement to appear.
For more information, please call 888-968-2688
Choose a template below to start designing your own digital ad: