Swim Team Athlete Standups
This variant is currently sold out
Making your custom, one of a kind swim team athlete stand up cut out is easy. Contact a sales representative and tell them your idea or send them the picture you'd like cut out. One of our talented designers will take your idea and make it in to a unique stand up cut out.
- Pricing includes full color digital imprint on corrugated plastic on 4mil (approx. 1/4" thick). 10mil. (approx. 1/2" thick) is available for an additional cost, please check with your account representative for more details.
- Swim Team Custom Stand Up Cutouts can be up to 29" wide by 72" high - cut from a 4'x 8' sheet. Cutouts of this size will be folded in half to ensure most efficient shipping charges.
- Shipping not included in price. If you are looking for an economical way to ship your cut outs please keep maximum height 72" and width 29". This will allow us to ship your product via UPS and avoid truck line charges.
- Choose from our Indoor or Outdoor Backing Options for life size cutouts. We've created custom back brace systems that will help extend the life and durability.
When you are ready to order:
- Read all the info on photo quality and turn around time. If you have questions ask us!
- Place your order, and take note of your order number. (order must be paid in full before we can begin producing them)
- Be sure you have all your photos together, see photo requirements below.
- Upload your images here, make sure to submit them with your order number, or they can get lost:
TIPS FOR QUALITY PHOTOS:
- Do not edit files prior to upload.
- Photos from an iPhone or other phone can be fine if they are taken and uploaded at full resolution (up to 4 MB).
- It's best to minimize the background in any player photos. The person in the photo should take up as much room in the photo as possible. This will increase the resolution of the person in the photo.
- Arms out or wide poses such as holding helmet or ball to the side results in shorter overall cutouts due to space limitations.
- Try to take ALL photos in even lighting that is not overly harsh or direct.
- If you choose to upgrade to the larger size, you get an average of 7" in height gain.