24" Starter Package | Bebas
24" Starter Package | Bebas
Start your own Yard Card Business with our 24" Starter Kit
- Everything you need to start renting yard greetings and bring joy to your community.
- With our all-inclusive kit, you can easily make your investment back after a few weeks, and start collecting the profits!
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental United States
**UPDATE: On June 28, 2021 the font for SK2 was changed from Bebas Nueva to Bebas, and the white border is slightly thicker. This change will now match any additional 24" Bebas alphabets, common letters sets, vowel sets, number sets, and extra character sets you order. If you ordered the SK2 starter set prior to June 28, 2021 and need additional letters, please contact your sales representative prior to ordering.
Black, Red, and Yellow 24" tall alphabet letters, numbers, and special characters in the fun "Bebas" font.
- 4 of each: A E I L N O R S T
- 2 of each: B C D F G H J K M P Q U V W X Y Z
- 2 of each: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,(comma) -(dash)
- 1 of each: ! @ # $ % & ?
- 1 of each: st nd rd th (these are smaller, measuring 10" tall)
- 16 stars in red, orange, yellow, green, royal blue, light blue, purple and pink in two sizes, 11" tall and 15" tall
- 10 presents, assorted sizes and colors
- 16 balloons in red, orange, yellow, green, royal blue, light blue, purple and pink in two sizes, 14" tall and 18" tall
- 4 balloon clusters (red, orange, yellow, blue and green) measuring 18" wide by 14" tall
- 10 birthday candles, assorted colors, 18" tall by 4.25" wide
- 6 birthday cakes, in pink, orange, and blue, measuring approx. 19" wide by 20" tall
- 2 of each - 18" round: basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, baseball, softball, football (18" wide)
- 6 American Flags 18" wide by 11" tall
- 12 - 18" round emojis.
- 300 stakes included, 200 short stakes, and 100 ez stakes
- (3) 12"x18" yard signs with your logo on one side
- 1 pair of car door magnets to match the yard signs
- A marketing video
- 30-day Facebook Advertising
- Your business is listed on YardWowza.com, our nationwide rental finder website
How should I keep track of my inventory?
Using a spreadsheet is an excellent way to keep track of what you currently have, especially for things such as the number of letters and colors currently being used in others yards. In terms of physically storing, organizing by color or type works very well, and makes it easy to find signs when you need to rent them.
How do I deal with a request/event that takes place at a random time? (ie a baby being born)
Extend the rental time, or ask them to call you 24 hours in advance to give you time to set up and not get too surprised by it
How To Place Signs In A Yard
You should make sure the colors you choose work well together when you place signs in a yard, along with using the correct stakes. If you’re unsure of how a design will look, you can always use your own yard to test it out.
Practice makes perfect, so make sure to experiment some and find what looks best. And if you’re embarrassed at the possibility of people seeing something less than stellar, you can always use your backyard as a testing area instead.
Having your signs pre-staked saves a lot of time, as you don’t have to spend time attaching and detaching the stakes when you arrive at the customer’s house.
It is also important to accommodate yard sizes. Not all yards can accommodate large letters, so having backup smaller letters for yards that are not as large is a smart plan.
It’s essential that your sign is “filled” with decorations throughout the space it covers, to make sure there is little-to-no blank space on the final product.
As a 14 year old entrepreneur, we were hesitant to spend the $$$ without knowing I would earn it back. But this kit has it all and it didn't take long to "pay it off". I've already come back to add to my kit. The quality is fantastic, shipping is fast, and customer service is top notch. Patti is friendly, quick to respond to emails, and has been AMAZING.
I ordered the started set and the graduation set. The starter set comes with everything you need for a simply yard decoration for any occasion. It has tons of extras to put beside whatever phrases you come up with. The graduation set )black and gold) is nice, but just a bit smaller than I had imagined.
I personally recommend them changing out the emojis for boy and girl baby shower themed items because I don’t feel they’ll be getting requested. I’ll just be using them as fillers.
The pictures are of me checking my inventory once my package arrived; excellent timing I must add.
Pattie is my rep and she has been wonderful. Answering all my questions and even checking with me on other ideas that I let slip my mind. I really feel supported and that they/she wants me to go out here and be GREAT!!!
I’m loving my choice to do business with Victory Store.
First, I would like to thank Julia for GREAT customer service. She was able to navigate and answered my questions prior to ordering. The yard decoration was great, well packed and received good condition.
This was the best investment in a business that I have made.
I ordered the starter kit plus several individual kits to go along. Julia helped me pick the things I needed to get started and my order came in in a timely fashion , well packed and complete! I was so impressed that the 13 boxes in my shipment had no shortages! I did 4 yards my first week and everyone was happy, and the cards were quality. I am very satisfied!
Subscribe to our emails
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.