Senior Sport 18"x24" Corrugated Plastic Sign - 1 sided with EZ Stakes
This product is currently sold out.
The perfect way to display your students' photos!
Great gift for end of year banquet, especially for seniors. Team player trading cards can be used as a team fundraiser or as a memory collectible for parents.
How to Order:
1. Fill out your school name and colors, as well as the quantity of signs you'd like.
2. Hit the blue 'Upload Photos' button to upload all of your photos
3. Select a location to upload your photos (facebook, local files, google photos, etc.)
4. You can hit the 'show files' button in the lower left to see the photos you've uploaded.
5. When you have all the photos added you want printed, you can hit the 'done' or 'add' button
6. Your photos will then display on the product page. Add each individual's name and number, if applicable, in the field below each image.
7. Finally, hit 'add to cart'
After your order has been placed, our team of designers will crop out the background from each player’s photo. You will receive a confirmation email with the art proofs for each of your photos. After those are approved, we’ll send them to print! Standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days after artwork approval.
Printed on 1 sides, comes with 2 of our patent pending EZ wires.
Add grommets to easily display on fences.
Durable, long lasting decoration. Easy to reuse.
Tips for Quality Photos:
Photos from an iPhone or Android work well when taken using the suggestions below.
When taking photos, leave the camera zoomed out. Do not zoom in. Instead, step closer and let the player fill in the frame of the camera. Take the photos in portrait format from mid-thigh up.
Use the same lighting for uniformity. We are not able to remove shadows from players' faces.
Poses are best with arms down, or hands in front or back. Arms out or wide pose such as holding a ball or piece of equipment to the side reduce the height of cutouts.
Props like bats, sticks, poms, etc. extended away from the body reduce the height of cutouts.
If you have a special request for how you prefer players cropped, please use the 'Notes' section on the first page of the shopping cart.