Internet Campaign Marketing
VictoryStore is proud to offer your political campaign Internet Campaign Marketing
The average American spends a large portion of their day looking at some sort of screen. Whether it be for work or pleasure, people are browsing the internet or social media. Using our premium Internet ad network, you can reach voters by targeting them online, just like the presidential campaigns. Here’s what you should know:
- Your ad will appear on sites like: USA Today, Forbes, local newspapers and even conservative or liberal Websites.
- Only local voters in the area you are targeting will see your ads
- You can target your message about schools and education to young voters, while your Social Security message can be targeted to 65+ voters
- The voter database has over 300 Million ID's and 500-Plus attributes per individual with the most up-to-date data to reach audiences across all digital and Internet channels.
- Use our DESIGN-YOUR-OWN tool below to create your ad, or have our people create it for $35.
- Packages start at $575 to reach 40,000 voters
- Sending direct mail to 40,000 voters would cost a minimum of $20,000!
- 430,000 voter contact impressions costs $5,000 - a touch more than 1 penny per contact!
- A voter Impression, also known as an ad view, happens when a voter visits a website and your ad is displayed once on that page in their view. The number of impressions is determined by how many times your audience visits these pages on a website.
- You can reach a specific voter using a combination of our hyper-local Voter targeted attributes. Examples include Registered Democrat, Registered Republican, Voted in last Primary or General election, age, gender, household income and more.
- This is the same technology presidential candidates are using - now VictoryStore has secured a deal to bring Internet marketing to local candidates at affordable rates.
With our stress free system, you can choose your target audience by picking from a list of options, including city, state or zip code, political affiliation, gender, age and more! We also offer a seemless design tool where you can design your own ad! Or, if you'd rather, one of our talented graphic designers can custom make something just for you!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Case Study
- Ordering Information
Are we Non-Partisan? Yes, VictoryStore has assisting political campaigns since 1999.
What is an impression? A Voter Impression, also known as an ad view, happens when a voter visits a website and your ad is displayed once on that page. The number of impressions is determined by how many times your audience visits these pages on a website.You can reach a specific voter using a combination of our hyper-local Voter targeted attributes. Examples include Registered Democrat, Registered Republican, Voted in last Primary or General election, age, gender, household income and more.
How will I know we will get the best available product & service? Our commitment to customers is simple:
- Customer service is paramount, we aren't happy until our customers are happy.
- We will always make a real human available to you by calling our office during standard business hours.
- We will strive to provide an affordable, fair price.
- Finally, we will always work to provide a product that exceeds customer expectations for price and delivery time.
VictoryStore.com was founded by Steve and Kelli Grubbs and is still a family business located at 5200 30th St. SW, Davenport, Iowa. We are a source of campaign yard signs, team yard signs, Realtor signs, digital media and other products like custom socks, vinyl banners and promotional products.
We treat our customers like family!
What if my digital needs are deeper than what you recommend? We can handle all of your digital media from micro-websites, email, SEO & SEM, premium and private marketplace, data onboarding and more, contact us for more details.
What Political Targeting Data Points are available for my digital campaign? Based on thousands of political campaigns, these are the most common targeting attributes.
GEO Location: Zip, City, State, US
Party Affiliation: Registered Republican, Registered Democrat, Independent, ALL Registered to Vote, Non-Registered to Vote
Voter History: Voted in Last General Election, Voted in Last Primary Election
Gender: Male, Female, Both
Age Range: 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-64, 65+
Annual Household Income: Under 20k, 20k-29k, 30k-39k, 40k-49k, 50k-59k, 60k-74k, 75k-99k, 100k-124k, 125k-149k, 150k+
I don’t have my own creative, can you help me with this? Yes, VictoryStore provides you with templates on our easy to use creative platform builder.
What type of creatives will be used in my campaign? Because we run on a network of hundreds of thousands of websites & apps, we provide 5 ad creatives (one design theme on all 5 sizes) to make sure we have the correct ad being placed no matter where the consumer you are trying to reach goes. Creatives are standard IAB approved ad formats.
- 728x90 - Leaderboard
- 300x250 - Medium Rectangle
- 160x600 - Skyscraper
- 300x50 - Mobile
- 320x50 - Mobile
How often can I switch my creative out? Although you could switch out the creative at any time, the best campaigns will run the creative for a period of time in order to maximize the campaigns effectiveness.
Is there a minimum budget for my campaign? Yes, based on historical successful campaigns, we have a minimum of 40,000 monthly impressions.
How long does it take for my ads to begin? It takes approximately 3 business days to get your creative and targeting information designed, approved and uploaded to our databases.
When will I be able to see my reports on my campaign? We offer monthly and end of campaign reports. However, we can pull reporting at any time by special request.
For more information or to talk to a sales representative about your Digital Media Campaign, call 888.968.2688!