Resetting the Combination
Set your own combination in seconds without special tooks or disassembly. With 1,000 combination to choose from you can change your code at any time.
- Begin with the dials set to the current openting code. From the factory the cabinet is set to 0-0-0.
- Locate the code reset button along the outside edge of the cabinet.
- Depress the code reset button using a pen, push pin or paper clip.
- Maintain pressure on the code reset button for the remainder of the resetting process.
- Turn the dials to your intended combination.
- Release the pressure on the reset button. The combination is now set to your desired combination. It may be helpful to write down the combination and keep it in a secure place