Shurlock Key Storage Cabinet
Resetting the Combination
Set your own combination in seconds without special tooks or disassembly. With 1,000 combination to choose from you can change your code at any time.
- Begin with the dials set to the current openting code. From the factory the cabinet is set to 0-0-0.
- Locate the code reset button along the outside edge of the cabinet.
- Depress the code reset button using a pen, push pin or paper clip.
- Maintain pressure on the code reset button for the remainder of the resetting process.
- Turn the dials to your intended combination.
- Release the pressure on the reset button. The combination is now set to your desired combination. It may be helpful to write down the combination and keep it in a secure place
Join the list
Sign up here to get the lastest news, releases, and special offers