Custom Corrugated Player Cutouts
This variant is currently sold out
• Personalized 4mm corrugated plastic player cutouts. Great for sporting events of all kinds. Use as a fundraiser or to show your team spirit. Use your own photo to create a custom player cutout.
• Player cutouts are a great way to represent and support your coaches, your players and your cheerleaders at special events. These player cutouts are printed on one side, in full digital color. Player cutouts are cut around the face or upper body with our digital cutting machine leaving a small 1/4" white border around the image. The corrugated plastic is durable and weather proof and even sturdy enough for the whole season!
• Standard turnaround time is 5-8 business days.
• Rush service of 4 business days is available for an additional fee per player. This means if you upload your photos by 5 PM on Monday, your order will ship by Friday. If you upload photos by 5 PM on Friday, order ships by the following Thursday.
• Contact a rep at email@example.com for any additional questions.
Send us your photos: Start off by sending us your own high resolution photo. The photo must have a minimum of 150 dpi, 300 dpi is best. High resolution photos are absolutely necessary, pictures taken from the web (Facebook, Instagram, etc...) are not recommended. Also, please send us your pictures as you would like them cropped (ie. If you have special request, please provide those with your inital order.
- Finished Size: Each cutout is approximately 21” wide or 36” tall, depending on picture dimensions. (Max width= 24" Max height=36")
- Photos with props, like bats and sticks extended away from the body reduces the size of the cutouts.
- Do not edit files prior to upload
- Photos from an iPhone or other phone can be fine if they are taken and uploaded at full resolution (up to 4 MB).
- It's best to minimize the background in any player photos. The person in the photo should take up as much room in the photo as possible. This will increase the resolution of the person in the photo.
- Poses are best with arms at sides, or with hands held in front/back. Arms out or wide poses such as holding football helmets to the side results in shorter overall cutouts due to space limitations.
- Try to take ALL photos in even lighting that is not overly harsh or direct.
- Players are typically cropped at waist level to include jersey number (if applicable) and provide consistency for all players
- If you choose to upgrade to the larger size, you get an average of 7" in height gain.