Dance Team Photo Paddle Fan
This variant is currently sold out
Dance Team Photo Paddle Fans are easily customized for a specific individual. Everyone enjoys creative and easy ways of showing support and fundraising. Dance Team Photo Paddle Fans are very popular at dance / cheer competitions, basketball games, school sporting events, and even special occasions. Our paddle fans are made from 4mm corrugated plastic. It is your custom creation for your special event.
- Upload your own photo and add name and team name to create a custom paddle fan. See photo upload link below.
- Finished Size: Each paddle is 8" x 12" tall with a 4" handle.
- Minimum order of 6.
- Paddle Fans are a great way to support your dancers at special events. These fans are printed on one side, in full digital color. The corrugated plastic is durable, weather proof and even sturdy enough for the whole season!
- Choose your school colors from the Color Chart image and enter in comments.
- Standard turnaround time is 4-5 business days.
- Rush service of 2 business days is available for an additional fee of $3 per each individuals image.
- Contact a rep at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
When you are ready to order:
- Read all the info on photo quality and turn around time. If you have questions ask us!
- Place your order, and take note of your order number. (order must be paid in full before we can begin producing them)
- Be sure you have all your photos together, see photo requirements below.
- Upload your images here, make sure to submit them with your order number, or they can get lost:
- Finished Size: Each fan is approximately 8" x 12" tall with a 4" handle.
- Photos with props, like bats and sticks extended away from the body reduces the overall size of the individuals image.
TIPS FOR QUALITY PHOTOS:
- Do not edit files prior to upload
- Photos from an iPhone or other phone can be fine if they are taken and uploaded at full resolution (up to 4 MB).
- It's best to minimize the background in any player photos. The person in the photo should take up as much room in the photo as possible. This will increase the resolution of the person in the photo.
- Try to take ALL photos in even lighting that is not overly harsh or direct.