Dance Team Photo Paddle Fan
This product is currently sold out.
Photo Paddle Fans are the perfect way to celebrate your team!
Dance Team Photo Paddle Fans are easily customized for a specific individual. Everyone enjoys creative and easy ways of showing support and fundraising. Dance Team Photo Paddle Fans are very popular at dance / cheer competitions, basketball games, school sporting events, and even special occasions.
How to Order:
1. Enter the quantity of fans you'd like
2. Hit the blue 'Upload Photos' button to upload all of your photos
3. Select a location to upload your photos (facebook, local files, google photos, etc.)
4. You can hit the 'show files' button in the lower left to see the photos you've uploaded.
5. When you have all the photos added you want printed, you can hit the 'done' or 'add' button
6. Your photos will then display on the product page. Add each individual's name and number, if applicable, in the field below each image.
7. Finally, hit 'add to cart'
After your order has been placed, our team of designers will crop out the background from each player’s photo. You will receive a confirmation email with the art proofs for each of your photos. After those are approved, we’ll send them to print! Standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days after artwork approval.
Finished Size: Each paddle is 8" x 12" tall with a 4" handle.
These fans are printed on one side, in full digital color. The corrugated plastic is durable, weather proof and even sturdy enough for the whole season!
Full color high DPI printing ensures that your images are printed just as crisp as the original.
Tips for Quality Photos:
Photos from an iPhone or Android work well when taken using the suggestions below.
When taking photos, leave the camera zoomed out. Do not zoom in. Instead, step closer and let the player fill in the frame of the camera. Take the photos in portrait format from mid-thigh up.
Use the same lighting for uniformity. We are not able to remove shadows from players' faces.
Poses are best with arms down, or hands in front or back. Arms out or wide pose such as holding football helmets to the side reduce the height of cutouts.
Props like bats, sticks, poms, etc. extended away from the body reduce the height of cutouts.
If you have a special request for how you prefer players cropped, please use the 'Notes' section on the first page of the shopping cart.