Green & Blue Camoflauge Washer Toss Outdoor Game (13767)
This product is currently sold out.
Green & Blue Camouflage Washer Toss Outdoor Game
• Measures apprx. 15.75"x15.75"x4"
• Made of 1x4 wood, PVC & Corrugated Plastic
• Covered in weatherproof corrugated plastic to provide durability
• Corrugated plastic is printed in digital full color green camouflage pattern with a complimentary blue camouflage pattern on the other box.
• Center hole made of PVC
• 8 Washers included that are covered with matching camouflage printed vinyl, 4 green camo & 4 blue camo
• FREE SHIPPING in the Continental United States
Concept: Be the first player or team to reach a score of 21 or higher by throwing washers into the box to win the game.
Equipment: Two 15” square boxes with 3” tube/pipe for center hole. Four washers, sized at 2.5” in diameter (all four washers must be the same – different markings on sets of 3, to tell them apart)
Players: 2-4 players. Can be played as singles, or team play of 2 players per team.
Pitching Distance is 20’ from the center to center of the 3” center holes. During the pitch, one foot must remain equal to the center of the box.
A game consists of 21 points
All washers landing in the center hole is worth 3 points
All washers landing inside the box (but not in the center hole) is worth 1 point
All ‘equals’ count as ties and no points are scored – for example: if Team 1 scores 3 points on their turn, and Team 2 scores 3 points on their turn in the same throw – no points are scored for either team
Any washer landing on the edge of the box is an immediate winner – called a ‘Hanger’
The team or player to score points on the previous throw, throws first on the following throw
The first team or player to 21 points, wins. However, the win must be by at least 2 points
The score of 7-0 or 11-1 is a Skunk and the game is over
If no washer makes it in the box, the washer closest to the box scores 1 point