Standard H Frame
Standard Yard Sign H Frame
• 9 gauge steel wire ZINC plated H Frames. Galvanized finish.
• 10" x 30" with 8" prongs.
• Designed for 4 mil corrugated plastic.
• These frames slip right up into the flutes, which make the sign and frame a very sturdy pair. The bottom crossbar should rest on the ground.
• One H frame is needed per sign 12"x18", 12"x24", 18"x24" and 2'x2'. We recommend two Standard H Frames for 2'x3'.
• Minimum order of 10.
Ships in 1 - 2 business days plus transit time.
I was happy with these until I tried the heavy duty h frames. Now those are the ones I want to buy.
They break really easily sadly
These H frames are adequate if there is very little wind. They bend and break easily after a couple of days in a stormy/windy environment. I would suggest the crossbars be welded closer together to lower the center of gravity and make them sturdier.
I use H Frame and EZ Sign Stakes every night and they have held up through some rough conditions!
These H stakes are easy to install making setting up signs easy.